2020 Board of Directors Election
- ALL NOMINATIONS AND VOTING WILL BE DONE ONLINE ONLY.
- Nominations will only be taken by clicking on voting.svbmwcca.org.
- All nominations must be received by midnight December 15, 2019.
- All nominees must have been paid members of the club for a minimum of six months.
- Self-nominations will be accepted.
- Prior to nominating another member to a position, please check with them to make sure they are willing to accept the nomination.
- A member can only be nominated and run for one board position.
- If there is no nomination for a board position, the current board member will automatically retain that position.
- If desired, nominees may submit a short bio to support their election to the board of directors.
- All positions will be for a one-year period, when a new election will be held.
- Voting will commence on January 1, 2020 and end on January 17, 2020.
- Winners will be announced via email on January 21, 2020.
- Newly elected officers will assume their duties as sitting board members in March of 2020, after our annual banquet.
At the close of the nomination period, the election committee will verify the nominees meet the requirements and are willing to accept the nominated position. Once this is done, an email will be sent out to the chapter members with the candidates nominated for each position and the procedure we will be using for the actual voting.